
So I think I'm not doing so hot right now! I've kinda(really kinda) slacked on the working out and the eating is going down hill FAST! I'm pretty sure I've gained the 2pounds back, but I refuse to step on the scale until Saturday! AAAAWWWW! Help me! I need to hear all the fabulous things you guys are doing to keep up with the "good stuff". I know Tricia is hiking her brains out right now (good job) and I need to get to the gym! AND if I wait until Monday....it's not going to happen! I'm saying it now...I'll be at the gym tomorrow!!!!!!!(without the snacks) :)
I was hiking my brains out, and eating fast food every stinkin' night of the trip too. But now that I'm back, my training program is officially underway, so I'm ready to hit it hard! I need to move my little worm soon!
ReplyDelete