You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough
I can have it. It's called perseverance.---Lee Iacocca

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No sugar for me!!!

Well one thing I decided that I could control was my sugar intake. I have decided to go through the week without sugar and allow myself Sunday afternoon to eat whatever I want! That way I don't feel so deprived and when I do eat I don't feel so guilty. I did this last week and survived! So far this week I haven't cheated. I do allow myself to have popsicles and red vines and that is my limit. I need to get my ticker on her so I can get it inching along! I hope everyone else is doing great. We all need to get together soon...I need a social life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Charity! It probably gets easier the longer you do it. Keep us posted on how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! It DOES get easier the longer you do it :) Stick with it! I always think in my mind...this food item that I am craving won't disapper..it will still be there for anoter time. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete