Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred!
I have never had much success with "work-out" videos, but I thought I would pass this one on. It's AMAZING how much you get trashed in just 20 minutes!!! It's great for those days that you don't have time to make it to the gym, or you're just wanting something different! It has HIGH ratings and it's pretty awesome. For those who don't know who she is,(where have you been?!?!?) she's the most incredible trainer for The Biggest Loser show. So, if anyone's interested, go out and get it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do you need anything extra with it, like weights, or bands? I might have to have this on hand. How much is it? Does Bob have a video out? I like him better :)!
ReplyDeleteAll you need is a set of hand weights! And I can only use my 2 pounds right now. I know they both have videos out, so you can search and find what Bob has. Even if you don't like her as much, she still kicks your butt:)! I think you can get it online for around 10 bucks!
ReplyDelete