You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough
I can have it. It's called perseverance.---Lee Iacocca

Monday, June 22, 2009

Training Program

My training has been going good for the 1/2 marathon. I'm a week behind because of my vacation, but that shouldn't matter. I ran 6 miles on Saturday and felt great. The sad thing is, I probably won't be able to run the race, due to some 'girly' surgery I'm going to have. It's a bitter sweet thing....I was REALLY looking forward to running it, but on the other hand, I've needed to get some issues taken care of for a while now, so I'm glad about that. I'm just going to keep on training though for as long as I can. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Tricia you are awesome!!! I want to try to do something in the Pocatello one in September. I haven't run lately because of my stinkin' knee but I just got my brace and the okay from my doctor to run so I need to get going and try for the 10k or at least the 5. I gotta get going!!!

    ReplyDelete