You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough
I can have it. It's called perseverance.---Lee Iacocca

Monday, May 18, 2009

Run Run Run!

I just ran 4.5 miles! It was over 80 degrees, with no wind! I didn't have shin splints, and other than a stupid dog following me part of the way, it was a perfect run! I'm starting to feel good about running again. Now, if I could just get my worm inching along, that would be great :)! I'm going to post my half marathon training program soon. I officially start it on May 30!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I'm waiting for my snail to move along too....hopefully this week:)! I'm doing the best I can with the running, but it's pretty iffy with the knees! I'm going to keep going though! It feels awesome to really get in the workout mode again! I've missed the gym (not one in particular) SOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete