You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough
I can have it. It's called perseverance.---Lee Iacocca

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Snap Fitness.....Here I come!

Alright ladies, it's time for everyone to get on board. Today I went and got a membership at Snap Fitness so I can have access to weights and different cardio. I always struggle every other week because of Micah's work schedule, so now I don't have any excuses because there's a place my kids can play...YAY:)! Not everyone has to put a weight loss ticker, but if you'd like to, I chose to have the "small" version, so I could put it on the side of the page. One of the hardest things in weight loss is the diet. I get sick of always eating the same old stuff! If any of you come across some recipes that you really enjoy, please share! I'm bummed about my knees and don't know if I'm going to be able to continue to train for the half-mrathon, but I haven't given up yet! Wouldn't that be awesome to have us all be able to run a race together:)! Even if it's not a marathon!!!!! Anyways, that's enough rambling on my part, but I hope to have you all participating on the blog so we know what everyone's up too! Take care and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Snap had a place for kids. I wish Anytime Fitness did, so you could go there with me. Where is the Snap Fitness you're going to? Good luck! I love the snail on your ticker :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great!!! That is really my biggest challenge is getting to the gym. At Melaleuca I have a free membership, but it is hard to juggle with the babysitters!!!! How do a post as an author and add a ticker like you guys?

    ReplyDelete