Thursday, May 14, 2009
I Worked Out Today!!!
For most of you this is not that great of an accomplishment...but since I have been avoiding working out for a couple of months now and made myself do it today I was quite proud! My tredmill is not reading right and so it says that I went faster than I really did and that I burned more calories than I did, but at least I did it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! I had a million reasons not to work out today, but my sis-in-law called and made me do it! I'm SOOOO happy I did. It's made me feel a ton better. I'm so glad you did it too! We WILL lose weight! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I ALWAYS feel better the rest of my day if I've gotten my workout in!
ReplyDeleteGo you!!! My shing moment for the day would have to be that I did NOT eat a bowl of ice cream at 10:30 like I wanted to.
ReplyDeleteShining moment that is...
ReplyDelete