You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough
I can have it. It's called perseverance.---Lee Iacocca

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hooray!! I figured out how to get onto the blog! (truly amazing for me)..... So I have rededicated myself again ( it happens every Monday- after I eat WAAAY too much over the weekend) to excercise and eat right this week and I am going to do it! I ran yesterday- not as far as Tricia :) but it felt good, and I am starting today off with Yoga. So now all I need to do is tape my mouth shut so that I won't shove it full of sugar and I will be doing great, Anyways I would love a weight loss tracker like you guys have on the page, but have no earthly idea how to make that happen so a little help would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome to the blog Stacey! I just granted you administrative privilages, so you can now add a ticker. Go to tickerfactory.com and just try to follow directions. Make sure to pick the "smaller" ticker so you can put it on the side of the blog instead of the middle. It'll tell you to copy a HTML, and then you'll paste it on the blog by going to "customize" then "layout"...."add a gadget"...."add a HTML" and then you'll paste it in there and click "save" and you're done. When you're in the "layout" after you've done that you can click on your box and move it wherever you want on the side of the page. That might not have made ANY sense, so if you have questions when you're doing it, just call me:)! And....way to go on the running! YAY EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Stacey! A few of us are running the Mesa Falls Half Marathon at the end of Aug. and I am officially inviting you. The training program doesn't officially start until May 30. It's a 12 week program. If you're interested, climb on board! Let me know if taping your mouth shut works, and then I might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete